- Budget training and Creation
- How to read budgets and Profit/Loss statements
- How to create a budget that your restaurant can meet and show a profit
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Includes editing of screen layout and adding new items
- Management & Bookkeeper Training: 4 hours per day for 2 days
- Includes GL coding, setting up invoice/cost tracking systems
- Manager/Accountant interfacing
Diego began his career in Lima, Peru as a Marketing Manager at an IT consulting company. It was here Diego learned how to create successful marketing campaigns for the Government of Peru, and various consulting, sports, travel, and medical companies. Diego planned, budgeted and created outstanding marketing campaigns in this position. After eight years Diego decided to move into the sales world. He worked for Acer, selling worldwide. Diego was quickly promoted to Business Manager, responsible for the sales in the entire distribution channel: wholesalers, distributors and customers. As Business Manager Diego was responsible for sales, budgets, projections, and channel distribution.
Jeremiah and Diego met at Santa Monica Seafood in 2008, where Diego was in charge of cash management, inventory and payroll. In a few short months Diego was promoted to Inventory Control Supervisor at Santa Monica Seafood's Wholesale Department. An entrepreneur at heart, Diego is also running his own advertising company, offering services such as a media buyer, a sales consultant, a marketing advisor, and offering media planning and development.
As an Advisor for HJL Group, Diego will work with you to create restaurant operating budgets, build restaurant templates, and provide management and bookkeeper training for your new or existing restaurant.